As rated by attendees, Dr. Teresa Shanahan, PhD, is a top presenter known for her high energy, passionate speaking style and practical, valuable content. Audiences are involved, engaged and educated! Dr. Shanahan specializes in the area of aging and Dementia, in both person and in print. The San Diego Business Journal, the San Diego Alzheimer's Association and Who's Who of Women, Who's Who In the West, 2,000 Most Notable Women in the area of Gerontology, and Professional and Business Women have honored her.
Dr. Shanahan's presentations are non-intimidating and help you address the challenges, fears and needs of professionals and non-professionals in the area of aging and dementia.
Presentations to Your Group
You benefit from:
• Nearly 30 years of passionate involvement and hands-on experience in the field of aging, Dementia and Eldercare
• An extensive knowledge base in aging and an expert in the field of Dementia
• Well researched and impacting information delivered with humor, heart and an enthusiastic spirit
• A presentation that builds a relationship with your audience and sets the tone through interactions, questions and thoughtful knowledgeable responses
• Availability to your audience members after the presentation
• Setting the tone for other speakers and your event through keynote programs
• Use of appropriate audiovisual props or PowerPoint presentations, handouts
• After-event resources and books for your audience members to take home
• A cooperative approach to meeting both your needs and those of your audience
• A customized presentation matched to your needs, your group, and your event
• An audience that walks away feeling inspired, revitalized and with greater insight of the subject matter
Click here to view Dr. Shanahan's upcoming speaking engagements.