Lending a helping hand in leading a full life, Lifeline matches special people with special places that are custom-selected to meet the needs of each unique client and consideration. Factoring in care needs, location, and budget, Lifeline professionals are diligent about finding the ideal living scenario that suits your senior’s desire to live a vital, fulfilling life.
Lifeline Placement Facilitators
• Approach their work with the utmost consideration during this emotional, transitional time.
• Provide placement assistance into Independent Living or Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFEs).
• RCFEs include larger assisted Living complexes and smaller Board & Cares, each carefully selected according to desire and need.*
• Can advise regarding the best facilities for dementia, Alzheimer’s and other special care concerns.
• Have owned & operated RCFEs, providing expert insight and relationships with the most-desired facilities available.
• Are not only Lifeline SmartTeam members but RCFE Administrators as well (clarify with client)
• Having visited hundreds of local RCFEs, we are intimately familiar with their histories, elder care services and nuances.
• Follow up after placement to ensure your senior is at home in the new surroundings.
Just a short note to thank you for assisting me in finding a placement for my step-father. I appreciate the extra steps you took to make this happen. Your other clients are fortunate to have you help them.
Mary E. B.